CSG Student Resources:
- New York Times Readership Program – Free digital access to the NYTimes with your umich email.
- CSG Podcast & Resource Videos – Central Student Government’s podcast and various resource videos on campus resources.
- Safe Travel funding – Registered student organizations may apply for funds to provide safer logistical traveling methods.
- Emergency Meal Fund – Offers food-insecure students six dining hall meal swipes on their M-Cards.
- Calculator Rental – Free calculator rentals to currently enrolled University of Michigan students
- Excused Academic Absences – The Dean of Students Office can assist students experiencing instability, navigating a critical incident, or are representing the University in an official capacity.
- Critical Incidents Reporting – If you’re dealing with a critical incident or are representing the University in an official external role, please visit the Dean of Students website.
- Undocumented Student Resource Guide
- Resources for Students Impacted by Islamophobia
- SAPAC Resource Guide for Students
- Off-Campus Food Guide (Updated 2018)