Skip to content
- Calculator Rental – Free calculator rentals to currently enrolled University of Michigan students
- CSG Podcast & Resource Videos – Central Student Government’s podcast and various resource videos on campus resources.
- Safe Travel funding – Registered student organizations may apply for funds to provide safer logistical traveling methods.
- Emergency Meal Fund – Offers food-insecure students six dining hall meal swipes on their M-Cards.
- Excused Academic Absences – The Dean of Students Office can assist students experiencing instability, navigating a critical incident, or are representing the University in an official capacity.
- Critical Incidents Reporting – If you’re dealing with a critical incident or are representing the University in an official external role, please visit the Dean of Students website.
- WiFi on the Diag
- Big Ten Voting Challenge – CSG partnered with the Ginsberg Center and TurboVote to promote voter registration.
- M-Pals – MPals is a peer-to-peer pen-pal initiative. Incoming international undergraduate students will be matched with current students here at the University of Michigan.
Resources for Student Organizations
- Student Organization Funding – The Student Organization Funding Committee allocates funds to registered student organizations throughout the academic year.
- The NET Program – CSG created a program to fulfill the needs of student organizations who felt their organizations could be doing better, and not living up to the expectations of the mission they set.
- Student Organization voting – CSG had vote.umich.edu created and any student organization may utilize the website for elections or votes. For more information, contact email@example.com
- Mailboxes – Student organizations may utilize the Central Student Government office as a mailing location on campus. For more information, contact our office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org