Current initiatives of Central Student Government to benefit the University of Michigan:
- Calculator Rentals – CSG began offering TI-84 calculator rentals in Winter 2018 for no charge to currently enrolled University of Michigan students (must provide valid MCard).
- The NET Program – CSG created a program to fulfill the needs of student organizations who felt their organizations could be doing better, and not living up to the expectations of the mission they set.
- Housing Management Survey – This survey was created by University of Michigan’s Central Student Government in order to address the demonstrated need from the student body to facilitate the off-campus housing search process.
- CSG Representative Office Hours – Initiated in Fall 2017, and brought back in 2018 by AR 8-013, this initiative provides students the opportunity to meet with their elected representative.
- WiFi on the Diag
- Big Ten Voting Challenge – CSG partnered with the Ginsberg Center and TurboVote to promote voter registration.
- M-Pals – MPals is a peer-to-peer pen-pal initiative. Incoming international undergraduate students will be matched with current students here at the University of Michigan.