University Unions Funding Assistance Program

University Unions will make available temporary funding assistance for Registered Student Organization events while the Michigan Union is closed for renovation. Funds will be available beginning September 4, 2018. Some stipulations apply, like being a Registered Student Organization in good standing. Review the criteria for consideration before you submit your application.

Questions? Contact the Center for Campus Involvement at or at 734-763-5900.